THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE WEB SITE LUCKNOWEE.CO.IN (THE “SITE”). PLEASE READ THIS STATEMENT CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE PRIVACY POLICIES AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS THIS SITE. ACCESS OF THIS SITE BY YOU SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- GENERAL DEFINITIONS
“Act” shall mean the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules thereunder as amended from time to time.
“Information” shall mean and include Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data and Information as may be collected by Impresario.
“Personal Information (PI)” shall have the same meaning as under Rule 2 (i) of the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 as amended from time to time and shall include any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
“Rules” shall mean the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 as amended from time to time.
“Registered User” shall mean such user whose registration is accepted by Impresario.
“Sensitive Personal Data and Information (SPDI)” shall mean and include information under Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 as amended from time to time.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
You may use Impresario website to access Information, learn about its products and services, read publications and check career opportunities etc without providing any information. Impresario may collect and process information provided by you in the following forms:
- Information that you provide directly to Impresario via email or any other mode of electronic communication;
- Information that you provide to Impresario over telephone. Impresario may make and keep a record of such information shared by you;
- Information that you provide to Impresario in physical form whether sent through post or courier or handed over to a representative of Impresario in person;
- Information that you provide to Impresario such as your name, date of birth, address, email ID, gender and phone number.
Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information by one Party to another requires, by law, the prior permission from the provider of such information (such as Users), unless such disclosure has been agreed to in the contract between a Party and the User. Therefore, if Impresario is required to collect, receive, possess, store, deal or handle personal information (including any Sensitive Personal Information), You consent to Impresario’s collection, receipt, possession, storage, dealing or handling of all such personal or sensitive personal information, as applicable, and transfer and disclosure of the same.
- USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Any information, if collected will be used in connection with the relevant purpose as per the contract and as mentioned in clause 2. The provider of information availing any Services from Impresario shall be deemed to have consented to Impresario for the use of such information as under this policy. he information the Company collects in connection with our online forums and communities is used to provide an interactive experience. The information may also be used in the aggregate to analyze site usage, as well as to offer you products, programs, or services.
In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- To identify you as a User in our system;
- To provide improved administration of our Service to your request;
- To improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Service;
- To send you e-mail correspondence and notifications and obtaining feedback from you;
- To protect you and other users from any conduct that violates the Terms or to prevent abuse or harassment of any User;
- To make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback;
- To send you marketing information related to our products and services. Co Branding (Partnership) marketing will also take place, however the data won’t be shared with any third party.
- NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
- FAIR USE
As required by law, Users shall not, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which such User does not have any right to
- is grossly harmful , harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially , ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever harm minors in any way infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights violates any law for the time being in force deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below. You may contact the Grievance Officer to address any discrepancies and grievances you may have with respect to your Information with Impresario. The Grievance Officer will redress your grievances expeditiously.
Name: Vinod Pandey
Designation: President – Legal Administration
Contact Number: +919322563244/ 2 23099349-Ext-101
Email ID: email@example.com
- DATA PROTECTION.
We care about the security of your information and use physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our website. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Further, Our Site may use technologies such as cookies to provide visitors with tailored information upon each visit. Cookies are a common part of many commercial Websites that allow small text files to be sent by a Website, accepted by a Web browser and then placed on your hard drive as recognition for repeat visits to the Site. Every time you visit Our Site, Our servers, through cookies, pixels and/or GIF files, collect basic technical information such as your domain name, the address of the last URL visited prior to clicking through to the Site, and your browser and operating system. You do not need to enable cookies to visit Our Site; however, some parts of the Site and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use if cookies are disabled. To emphasize, cookies are not linked to any Personal Information while on this Site. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
- How is the payment made by its User?
Payment through Payment Gateway (eg. UPI, Credit/Debit card, Internet Banking etc).
Payment facilitation through Escrow Account:
Impresario, in collaboration with the partner bank reduces the risk of fraudsters as the bank plays a role of a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disburses funds when both the transacting parties to the business are satisfied.
- How can I stop receiving marketing promotions for further offers & updates
Users, who initially opted-in to receive future offers or promotional materials may subsequently opt-out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Company will implement the change within ten working days of your request. Company will send an acknowledgement or confirmation of the request to the email address on file.